[Home]SunFire V100

AuroraWiki | RecentChanges | Preferences

No diff available--this is the first major revision. (no other diffs)
When I tried to install on /dev/hda I would get errors and the install would not complete. If I installed to /dev/hdc the 1.0 install ran fine using the workstation options. I opened the box and switched the internal drives but I would still get errors when installing on /dev/hda. Maybe there is a controller problem when reading from the cd and writing to the drive on the same ide controller.

Once I had 1.0 installed I had to edit my modules.conf file and use the tulip module for eth0.

I also had to install gdb at the beginning or I would run into errors trying to update to 1.92.


AuroraWiki | RecentChanges | Preferences
This page is read-only | View other revisions
Last edited December 16, 2004 11:01 am by 12.46.184.20 (diff)
Search: